Reasons to consider the removal of your tree:
- The tree is dead or in decline. The tree may have signs of die back & be in decline. This is where the tips of the branches are dead & could be a sign of a more serious problem.
- The tree has been structurally compromised. This could have been due to recent storm damage & the tree may have been struck by lightening. Is the root plate lifting & the tree swaying heavily in the wind it maybe safest to remove the tree before it falls on your property or in to a public area.
- The tree is crowding or causing damage to other trees. Despite professional pruning, some trees just grow too large for the landscape they stand in and have to be removed to give other trees, plants and lawns a chance to flourish.
- The tree is causing an obstruction that can’t be corrected with pruning.
- The tree is causing damage to a footpath, a driveway or a building & needs to be removed as pruning will not solve the problem.
Many people don’t realise that there is a lot more that can be done for a problem tree than just remove it.
We provide a wide range of tree services to Wagga Wagga including, tree lopping and tree pruning as well as a variety of other arborist services. Our qualified arborist can give you some alternative options. Let us come and see how we can help. We service all areas of the Riverina and are located in Wagga Wagga.